From scalable cloud servers to cloud email applications, we understand that grasping the entire concept of cloud computing can be daunting. We designed the ProfitBricks lexicon to be a simple go-to source for education on different cloud offerings. With a better knowledge, users may select which aspect of cloud computing is most suited for their business needs, whether it is IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, or cloud storage. Please browse through the topics below and click the link underneath each to learn more.
- What is Cloud Computing?
- What is IaaS (Infrastrcuture as a Service)?
- What is PaaS (Platform as a Service)?
- What is SaaS (Software as a Service)?
- What is the "Public Cloud"?
- What's the Difference Between a Dedicated Server & the Cloud?
- What's the Difference Between a VPS (Virtual Private Server) and the Cloud?
- Cloud Provider - How Do you Choose a Cloud Hosting Provider?
- What is Cloud Storage?