Saving VDC Default Settings
It is possible to save default settings for data centers and some of their elements created in your account so that you don’t have to enter them manually every time you create a new virtual data center or add a new server or storage. If you wish to define that all of your newly created virtual data centers are located in Las Vegas, for instance, or that all of your newly added servers come with 16 GB of RAM, you can save these values in the My Settings tab.
- In order to set the default values for VDCs created in your account, go to Manage Account > My Settings.
- Change the values according to your preferences.
- Click Refresh to save your changes.
- Your new default values are effective now.
- If you want to undo your changes and return to the original values set by ProfitBricks:
- For a single entry: Click Reset.
- For all entries: Click Reset to Default Values.