Cloud Technology Articles & Documents
ProfitBricks APIs, Libraries and SDKs
With ProfitBricks, developers can access the well-established REST API. Using this API, cloud computing developers and operations professionals can automate their multi-cloud IaaS processes by utilizing such popular current libraries as jclouds, Libcloud, Fog, and Python SDKs - which are all supported libraries at ProfitBricks.
These APIs assist you in leveraging the rich features and options offered by ProfitBricks. Even the ProfitBricks Data Center Designer, our integrated graphic user interface was built with the API.
Access the ProfitBricks APIs
ProfitBricks Cloud API Page: https://devops.profitbricks.com/api/
Access the ProfitBricks REST API: https://devops.profitbricks.com/api/rest/
Access ProfitBricks Support for Popular Cloud Libraries
ProfitBricks offers support for many multi-cloud libraries that include: jclouds, Libcloud, Fog, and more - these popular libraries enable developers and operations pros to automate their cloud infrastructure across multiple clouds or migrate applications and workloads from one cloud to another.
Access ProfitBricks Support for Popular Languages with these SDKs
ProfitBricks offers many SDKs, including the popular PythonSDK that abstracts and provides complete coverage for all current API functions; the library is very specific to ProfitBricks and exposes advanced functionality you may not find in a cloud-agnostic library.
For the most current information on the SDKs we offer, check the DevOps tools here.
ProfitBricks uses Mellanox InfiniBand technology to power our Software Defined Networking features
ProfitBricks has deployed Mellanox InfiniBand technology to power our Software Defined Networking features, enabling customers to connect servers at 80Gbs and servers and storage at 80Gbs. Learn more about ProfitBricks use of InfiniBand in this tech brief.
Dramatically improves hardware efficiency, improves the delivery of cloud services, permitting higher application scalability and performance
Faced with the choices of interconnect technologies, ProfitBricks chose Mellanox’s InfiniBand with the desire for higher internal network speeds and throughput. By combining the InfiniBand technology with their organic software, ProfitBricks offers premier cloud services with unprecedented performance capabilities.
- ProfitBricks enables OuterSafe to leverage cloud products, while introducing an innovative way to launch their compute in the cloud with zero barrier to entry.
- Through its Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) offering, ProfitBricks enabled BlueLine Services to move away from the hardware business and into the cloud
- Cloud migration unleashes innovation and lowers IT spend for SaaS company Hancock Software
- The Current State of Cloud Computing IaaS Pricing and Packaging
- Overview of Configurations
- Understanding Price-Performance In the Cloud, including ramifications to CPU, RAM, Storage, and Bandwidth.
- Evaluate IaaS providers - See how you can save 43% to 80%, while getting twice the performance